- Shake well before using.
- Make sure surface is clean and dry.
- Apply a quarter-size amount of All Marine Surface Sealant to a dry, microfiber or foam applicator pad.
- Wipe over a 2' to 3' square area.
- Allow to dry to a haze.
- Buff off residue with a clean, dry microfiber towel.
- If applying with dual action polisher, apply 3 dime-size drops of the Gel Coat Labs All Marine Surface Sealant to UDM Sealer 0 Black Foam Sealing Pad, 6 inch on your Dual Action Polisher such as the Ultimate Detailing Machine XP by Porter Cable.
- With the speed dial set at 5, begin Gel Coat Labs All Marine Surface Sealant application by working in a 3’ by 3’ area, moving polisher in a smooth up and down, back and forth motion.
- Buff off residue by hand to reveal a brilliant shine using a clean, dry microfiber towel.
Note: DO NOT use on underfoot surfaces.