- Shake well before using.
- Make sure surface is clean and dry.
- Apply a quarter-size amount of product to a dry microfiber applicator pad.
- Using a circular motion, rub using medium pressure over a 2' to 3' square area.
- Allow to dry to a haze.
- Buff off residue with a clean, dry microfiber towel.
- For best results, see application guide for machine application.
Gel Coat Labs One Step 64 oz. Bottle
One-Step Micro-Polish & Sealant
- Boosted by Polycharger® for superior boat maintenance protection
- Enhances and extends gloss, clarity & slickness
- Leaves a mirror-bright shine that will not crack, fade, or yellow
- Painted gelcoat surfaces
- Non-painted gelcoat surfaces
- Fiberglass surfaces
|Product Weights(lbs)||Product Height||Product Width||Product Depth||Case Weight(lbs)||Case Length||Case Width||Case Height|
One and done
Using a circular motion to apply the one step, buff, and then you have a cleaner, polisher, and protectant. Everything in one makes the product consumer friendly and easy to use.Luke
Buff and done
The one step does everything I need it to do. The insutrctions are simple and after buffing, I have accomplished everything I needed.Parker E
You need to logged in to Write a review.
Gel Coat Labs Surface Sealant 64 oz. Bottle
Painted and Gel Coat Surface Protection
Gel Coat Labs Quick Detail 32 oz Bottle
Light cleaning with stain and UV interior protection
Gel Coat Labs Marine Glass Plastic & Vinyl Cleaner 32 oz. Bottle
Dust, grime, bird droppings, bugs, smudges, haze, fingerprints and salt removal