- Shake well before using.
- Make sure surface is clean and dry.
- Apply a quarter-size amount of product to a dry microfiber applicator pad.
- Using a circular motion, rub using medium pressure over a 2' to 3' square area.
- Allow to dry to a haze.
- Buff off residue with a clean, dry microfiber towel.
- For best results, see application guide for machine application.
Gel Coat Labs One Step, 16 oz Bottle
One-Step Micro-Polish & Sealant
- Boosted by Polycharger® for superior boat maintenance protection
- Enhances and extends gloss, clarity & slickness
- Leaves a mirror-bright shine that will not crack, fade, or yellow
- Painted gelcoat surfaces
- Non-painted gelcoat surfaces
- Fiberglass surfaces
|Product Weights(lbs)||Product Height||Product Width||Product Depth||Case Weight(lbs)||Case Length||Case Width||Case Height|
3 things 1 onestep
Having a product that does three things in one step is exactly what I needed. Theres easy application, and immediate and long lasting results.Donn
A little goes a long way
One step provides protection against rain, hail, sleet, or shine. Using this and then having a shine after or the ability to use other products is great.Tamara
You need to logged in to Write a review.