- Shake Gel Coat Labs Heavy Cut Compound well before use.
- For best results apply using the Four Star Products Aggressor wool pad on a circular machine polisher.
- Apply small amount of Gel Coat Labs Heavy CutCompound over a 2' by 2' area.
- Set circular machine between 1200 and 1800 RPM.
- Move slowly back and forth using medium pressure.
- Reduce pressure as product begins to haze.
- Buff off dry residue by hand using a dry microfiber cloth
Gel Coat Labs Heavy Cut Compound, 64 oz Bottle
Heavy oxidation, scratch & chalk Removal
- Low VOC, Shop Safe, Eco-Friendly
- Removes scratches, heavy oxidation & chalk
- Formulated with diminishing abrasives for painted & unpainted boat gel coats
- Can be applied in direct sunlight
- Gel Coat Labs Gel Boat Wash to deep clean paint or gelcoat surfaces.
- Gel Coat Labs All Yellow Stain Remover Gel to remove stubborn yellow stains and light rust.
- Gel Coat Labs Fine Cut Polish to remove light oxidation, fine scratches, and light chalk from both painted and unpainted boat gel coat surfaces.
- Painted Boat Gel Coat
- Unpainted Boat Gel Coat
|Product Weights(lbs)||Product Height||Product Width||Product Depth||Case Weight(lbs)||Case Length||Case Width||Case Height|
Love to use
Erasing all of the element exposure and the usage marks with on product is great. Once I started using this compound, I knew I would not use anything else.Vinny B
Important to use
Sometimes people don't realize how important compounds are. This is hop safe and removes the wear and tear easy.Duncan M
You need to logged in to Write a review.