- Shake Fine Cut Polish well before using.
- For best results, apply with a gelcoat wool or foam pad on a dual-action or circular polishing machine. The wool Avenger pad is recommended.
- Apply a small amount of product over a 2' by 2' area.
- Set circular machine between 1200 and 1800 RPM.
- Move slowly back and forth using medium pressure.
- Reduce pressure as product begins to haze.
- Buff off dry residue by hand using a dry microfiber cloth.
Gel Coat Labs Fine Cut Polish 64 oz. Bottle
Fine Scratch and Oxidation Remover
- Removes fine scratches, light oxidation & light chalk
- Formulated for painted & unpainted boat gel coats
- Can be applied in direct sunlight
- Low VOC, Shop Safe
- Painted Boat Gelcoats
- Unpainted Boat Gelcoats
|Product Weights(lbs)||Product Height||Product Width||Product Depth||Case Weight(lbs)||Case Length||Case Width||Case Height|
This polish takes solittletime to apply and that is a huge reason why I like it. The shine I get is great and it lasts a long time after I apply.Joseph S
Having this product for boats is great. I have a nice clean finish and the final look is awesome.Ross
You need to logged in to Write a review.