- Shake Fine Cut Polish well before using.
- For best results, apply with a gelcoat wool or foam pad on a dual-action or circular polishing machine. The wool Avenger pad is recommended.
- Apply a small amount of product over a 2' by 2' area.
- Set circular machine between 1200 and 1800 RPM.
- Move slowly back and forth using medium pressure.
- Reduce pressure as product begins to haze.
- Buff off dry residue by hand using a dry microfiber cloth.
Gel Coat Labs Fine Cut Polish 16 oz. Bottle
Fine Scratch and Oxidation Remover
- Removes fine scratches, light oxidation & light chalk
- Formulated for painted & unpainted boat gel coats
- Can be applied in direct sunlight
- Low VOC, shop safe
- Painted Boat Gelcoats
- Unpainted Boat Gelcoats
|Product Weights(lbs)||Product Height||Product Width||Product Depth||Case Weight(lbs)||Case Length||Case Width||Case Height|
This polish leaves a shine for a gloss but also makes it sealant ready. The dual purposes are excellent and make is useful.William
This polishis great. Leaves a shiny look after buffing that makes it clean.Jerry
You need to logged in to Write a review.
Gel Coat Labs Heavy Cut Compound 16 oz Bottle
Heavy oxidation, scratch & chalk Removal
Gel Coat Labs One Step, 16 oz Bottle
One-Step Micro-Polish & Sealant
Gel Coat Labs Surface Sealant 16 oz. Bottle
Painted and Gel Coat Surface Protection
Gel Coat Labs Mildew Magic, 32 oz Bottle
Mildew Stain Remover